{Fancy Fields}
12:05:28 Fancy
Oak, he's adorable :D
HillCrest Stables
12:04:49 Nascar Fan
Are there any WWW Stallions that are ZZ
{Fancy Fields}
12:04:26 Fancy
gypsy i have bred with higher level studs, its just that i dont know their levels yet so i cant fully arrange and sort them
Oakwood Barn
12:03:27 Oak/Bee
-HEE Click-
Why couldn't you have been a filly >.<
Gypsy Family Farm
12:02:00 
Right now, barn, pasture a bit in the future.
Cinnabon Ranch
12:01:36 
I'm deciding to sort my horses with matches I guess, like example if a match had a filly/colt then the tack on the filly/colt would be the same color of tack as the parents. Yet imma just wait till the filly/colt is 3 and up to put the color of tack on. Example of a pair of horses.. -HEE Click-
-HEE Click-
Gypsy Family Farm
12:01:32 
@Fancy If you just have bad horses you will always struggle for ebs. Better to build a gelding army to work for you. (also a lot of people sell levelled mares and my show girls work well for me too.
{Fancy Fields}
12:01:19 Fancy
should i get a pasture or a barn?
Gypsy Family Farm
12:00:20 
@Void WOOOOORD. I do a lot of SD jumping and dressage. All those dropdowns (and the renaming) are a lifesaver!
{Fancy Fields}
11:59:37 Fancy
hm, maybe but first i need to get more horses, money, and premium so i can zoom through the ratings :D
The Old Gods
11:59:14 Void Malign
I bulk geld, as well. Handy for all those SD E colts
Gypsy Family Farm
11:58:33 
@Tema .... You do in my world. ;)
Gypsy Family Farm
11:58:00 
I suggest using whatever ebs you can scrounge to buy a second barn and stuff it with high-level show geldings to make you some money.
{Fancy Fields}
11:57:54 Fancy
lol
Tema Farms
11:57:39 Tema
Bulk...geld...

Now THERE are two words you don`t often see together. XD
Gypsy Family Farm
11:57:20 
The only thing you need those for is for Member showing.
{Fancy Fields}
11:56:15 Fancy
Oh! I was about to make 400,000 to buy arenas
Gypsy Family Farm
11:56:13 
And you can bulk geld an entire barn from the dropdown menus at the bottom of the barn page.
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 12:07pm CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  43  44  45  46  47

Widow Valley Farms X Wild West Warmbloods #2 June 4, 2024 01:45 PM

Wild West Warmbloods

Give Award
"You're at least 90% wrong then." Zephyr said cheerfully, then glared at her. "Abnormally? How tall do you think most people are?!" He asked, then paused. "Wait- nevermind, the average height of males is 5'9." He blinked. "THAT'S SHORT-" Zephyr exclaimed, looking shocked, mostly because he only remembered that fact now. "Mister Lucious has a great ring to it." He grumbled, ignoring the other part. As she started speaking, his eyebrows almost shot off the top of his head and he looked absolutely horrified. "Wha- what- wh- no- na- AGHHHHHH" He finally quietly screamed, clutching his head in his hands. "THE PAIN THE PAIN THE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PAIN." He whimpered, trying not to die. "Puke worthy is right. Never speak of that again." After gaining his composure, he smiled at her compliments. Ah, sweet victory. "All kinds of handsome. I can deal with that. And I will shower you with compliments if you talk NICELY all the time!" He joked, grinning. "Because you're the most beautiful person alive today. If you were the sun, I'd be dead. If I was a janitor, you'd sweep ME off my feet." He quipped, closing his eyes for a couple seconds, enjoying the slight warmth radiating off of her body into his. "I'm not moving- too tired." He had to stifle a yawn in the middle of it. "But being with you is better, anyway."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  43  44  45  46  47

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette