*Rising Stars TBs*
04:55:27 Star / Sarah
Mads, you should ask at least 250 k from your art *-*
Aussie Stables
04:50:47 Aussienity
i love your art Mads, the lighting is awesome
Caprina Springs
04:47:07 Mads
-Click- on to the FUN part. I used to hate doing lighting but now its my most favorite thing to do xp
Hot 2 Trot
04:45:06 ♡Holly♡
Ru
That filly's eyes 😮
Hot 2 Trot
04:42:58 ♡Holly♡
Hi
Rocking sc
04:38:12 
It's been awhile since I've been on and I need help please
Aussie Stables
04:27:17 Aussienity
hey Ru!
Sagruesal
04:27:08 Ru
Tema
Congratz!
Tema Farms
04:25:47 Tema
Can`t wait to slather this guy all over the girls! All up Wk 4!
*dances around*
-HEE Click-
Sagruesal
04:23:43 Ru
Random wild mares don't give W foals, I should know better
Sweden Acres
04:23:16 Straw/Strawhat
oml i just spent 20k more on tack
Sagruesal
04:14:18 Ru
-HEE Click- She's sooo pretty
Salem
04:06:10 Salem / Salt
-HEE Click-
Hot 2 Trot
03:59:46 ♡Holly♡
Byee!
RIO DORADO
03:56:47 Aurora
Bd I 'm going to bed now ggodnight everyone!!!!
Morning
03:50:18 
Mads,
xD Now I'm trying to decided if I should wait her out and hope for a miracle week 7
Morning
03:49:03 
Aurora,
Roll Over, happens every 1st of a real life month. It's when you can breed mares again
Sagruesal
03:48:58 Ru
Mads
Yes, I'm having way more fun in 3D since I don't have to care about drawing dawn shadows. -Click- this looks fun
Hot 2 Trot
03:48:45 ♡Holly♡
Roll over :)
RIO DORADO
03:47:52 Aurora
What is RO again!
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Tue 04:56am CDT  
 Forecast: Afternoon Storms, then Clearing

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  989  990  991  992  993

NightClan X Belle June 3, 2024 11:40 AM

Belle

Give Award
The woman gave a small chuckle when he woke up, though she just flopped down next to him after a moment. "I was thinking tomorrow morning we could get you outside to do your art... it'd be better than being stuck inside and I know you'd rather be outside with the horses," she murmured gently. She took a plate off him once he was done, just popping it on the bedside table. "And Anthony will be over so if anything happens he can help," she hummed softly.
NightClan X Belle June 3, 2024 12:49 PM
NightClan

Give Award
Sage sort of yawned and nodded in response to her comment, giving her a smile and leaning against her when she flopped down next to him. "That sounds nice," he hummed in a rather crackly voice. He was too tired to really do anything about it though, so he sort of just nestled on again and slowly drifted off again. It was just nice to be home, he supposed, and in his own bed.
NightClan X Belle June 3, 2024 01:10 PM

Belle

Give Award
The woman gave a small sigh when he just sort of fell back asleep. It was odd, not really being able to talk to him. He needed rest to recover and heal... but she did want to at least have a full conversation with him. She gave a soft hum when he cuddled into her, eventually just settling down next to him. She woke up sort of early the next day, sort of wandering down the stairs to make the kids some waffles, along with a bigger breakfast for Sage, whenever he woke up. She gave a soft hum after a moment, pondering whether or not to wake him or not, though decided to wait until he called.
NightClan X Belle June 3, 2024 01:33 PM
NightClan

Give Award
Sage had wanted to stay awake, sort of, but he eventually just figured he should just let himself sleep. Besides, he was cuddled up with Mari, so it was fine. He woke up around ten or so the next morning, and lay around for a while before calling Mari, hoping he wasn't waking the kids or anything. He had to go to the bathroom though, and he was getting hungry, so he didn't want to sit around and wait for her.
NightClan X Belle June 3, 2024 02:13 PM

Belle

Give Award
The woman didn't exactly know what to do with herself for a little while. She played with the children, Anthony showed up early to help out with the horses, and Silas was helping out the best he could with things like waters. Liz was just reading in the living room... Mari had been trying to help her learn to read before she started school, and it had been working so far. The girl was enjoying it too, which Mari was more than pleased with. She heard Sage after a little while, and quickly moved to greet him with a good morning. "Sleep okay?" She asked him with a small chuckle.
NightClan X Belle June 3, 2024 08:39 PM
NightClan

Give Award
Sage had sort of just popped his head up and out of his pile of blankets when mari moved to come into the bedroom and nodded, raking his hands through his hair. He'd lost his hair tie, so it was loose and probably looked terrible. He didn't really care, but he tried to drag his fingers through some of the more I comfortable knots, though soon enough gave up when it started to hurt his chest again. "It's nice to be home," he mused. Then he made a face. 'but I gotta pee," he grumbled. "And I'm getting hungry," added with a sort of sigh, giving Mari an apologetic look. He did hate to make her work so much to take care of him...but she didn't seem to mind it, so he hoped that was true.
NightClan X Belle June 4, 2024 03:16 AM

Belle

Give Award
The woman sort of sat down next to him, looking at him a little funny... he looked like the mad hatter with hair all knotted. She gave a small chuckle before nodding to his comment. "It's a good thing I have breakfast ready downstairs then," she mused softly to him, sort of moving to peck his cheek. "Let's get you up, you can go to the bathroom, have breakfast then I'm gonna sit and detangle your hair before we get you outside," she mused softly to him. It was almost like having another child in the house... she didn't mind caring for him, it made her feel useful, but the thought did amuse her a little. She sort of moved to stand up, offering him her hands. "Come on, let's get you sorted," she chirped gently.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  989  990  991  992  993

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette