Hot 2 Trot
10:05:09 ♡Holly♡
Autumn
Same! It would be nice to know why different people cope with different things or why some people can't cope with some things.
Very interesting
Autumn's Dawn
10:03:54 Autumn/Dawn
Holly
Ha! That's so odd! Sometimes people's brains function differently with certain things, for instance, horror. Not everybody likes horror, and most people do. Even some--like you and I--can't stand watching violence. Funny, isn't it? I wish I knew why so that I have a better understanding of the brain, LOL.
Wraithcry Farm
10:02:54 Trigger 🐾
My favorite books are dark romance, some of the stuff I have read is messed up.
But I can barely handle my husband telling me no. Go figure
Hot 2 Trot
10:02:18 ♡Holly♡
Autumn
I love that!
Hot 2 Trot
10:01:56 ♡Holly♡
Autumn
I dunno thats very interesting!
I find that I can't watch movies with people who are being tortured or abused but I can watch other movies with blood and gore. Very strange
Shadow Woods
10:01:44 Shadow/ SW
Whoops I went to go check on the laundry and chat sped up. Sorry if I didn't reply to you Ari, I wasn't checking chat
Autumn's Dawn
10:00:53 Autumn/Dawn
Holly
Nah, mistakes are pleasant because we learn from them and won;t recreate them twice!^^
Autumn's Dawn
09:59:56 Autumn/Dawn
Holly
I dunno. I love practically everything, except for blood and gore. I'm writing my Stable's story right now, actually!
The weirdest thing is: I can read, write, even draw horror, but I can't watch it. Any idea why? I'm so confused by this, LOL! >.>
Hot 2 Trot
09:59:38 ♡Holly♡
I meant reading war/history books 0.0
Aussie Stables
09:59:34 Yeah, i'm a guy lol
oh nice!
i think i'll try and get back into tobi TB's again here!
i got a nice EEE tobi gal on Golden this year
The Joker
09:58:44 Ari <3
I do have a lot of little projects yeah XD I started in AAs and TBs so I wanted to give them a try again :p
Windsor Stables
09:58:23 Quinn
No problem
Hot 2 Trot
09:58:01 ♡Holly♡
Quinn
Thanks <3
Hot 2 Trot
09:57:45 ♡Holly♡
Autumn
Haha, I'm in a good mood today xP
I lovee writing more into war times/history books.
I love writing creative short storys (or basically anything that interests me) I lovee writing poems though, my go to thing to do.
What about you?
Aussie Stables
09:57:36 Yeah, i'm a guy lol
Ari, i swear you breed everything, SH, AA, Bravery, bestest worsts
The Joker
09:56:53 Ari <3
Thanks Aussie!
Windsor Stables
09:56:31 Quinn
Thanks holly! When he is old enough ill let you know when he is up for stud
Autumn's Dawn
09:55:36 Autumn/Dawn
Holly
You sound enthusiastic!^^
Also, do you like to write? Just a random question. What's your favourite book? Series? I love talking and chatting, LOL. It's just me trying to see if there's other fellow writers.
Hot 2 Trot
09:55:23 ♡Holly♡
Quinn
and he's sooo cute!! Definitely watching this little guy
Aussie Stables
09:55:08 Yeah, i'm a guy lol
ooh hopefully he is Ari!
He looks solid!
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Summer   $: 0 Sat 10:05pm CDT  
 Forecast: Steady Rain all Day

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

Dragon interactives | OPEN May 12, 2024 07:51 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Bluebird eventing
You shift in your seat and ask what the dream dragon is, the older man grumbled something like "stealing.." but you dismissed it, the younger man stared at you, "you believe this?" He asked, but the middle-aged one interrupted "stop trying to get them off the topic, the Dream dragon is a dragon that is really rare, they keep our world in balance. Contantly fighting with the nightmare dragon. If you manage to find one rumour has it that you have a chance of coming immortal, but that's not the reason you want to tame one... right?"
Do you:
A. Shake your head and answer, "I just want a companion"
B. Smile and answer, "I want the immortality"
C. Back away
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 12, 2024 07:59 PM

BlueBird Eventing

Give Award

Ponies heaven said:
Bluebird eventing
You shift in your seat and ask what the dream dragon is, the older man grumbled something like "stealing.." but you dismissed it, the younger man stared at you, "you believe this?" He asked, but the middle-aged one interrupted "stop trying to get them off the topic, the Dream dragon is a dragon that is really rare, they keep our world in balance. Contantly fighting with the nightmare dragon. If you manage to find one rumour has it that you have a chance of coming immortal, but that's not the reason you want to tame one... right?"
Do you:
A. Shake your head and answer, "I just want a companion"
B. Smile and answer, "I want the immortality"
C. Back away

A (damn A is a key factor in this story)
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 12, 2024 08:55 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Bluebird Eventing (most definitely XD)
The man nodded, "alright, I should introduce myself then, my name is Mac. This is Charlie" he said pointing to the old man "and this is Chervil" he said pointing to the boy. "We have been searching for a Dream dragon since we came here, which was about five years ago. If you want to find one, you have the best chance with us!" Mac said, brushing crumbs off his shirt, "we're heading out to the Northen sea soon, I am only offering this chance once, ok? If you want to join us, get your bags and get ready
Do you:
A. Get your bags
B. Negotiate for a different time
C. Walk away
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 13, 2024 06:40 AM

BlueBird Eventing

Give Award
A

Ponies heaven said:
Bluebird Eventing (most definitely XD)
The man nodded, "alright, I should introduce myself then, my name is Mac. This is Charlie" he said pointing to the old man "and this is Chervil" he said pointing to the boy. "We have been searching for a Dream dragon since we came here, which was about five years ago. If you want to find one, you have the best chance with us!" Mac said, brushing crumbs off his shirt, "we're heading out to the Northen sea soon, I am only offering this chance once, ok? If you want to join us, get your bags and get ready
Do you:
A. Get your bags
B. Negotiate for a different time
C. Walk away

Edited at May 13, 2024 06:41 AM by BlueBird Eventing
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 13, 2024 06:50 AM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Bluebird EventingYou (lol, wanted to test it <3)
You gather your belongings, all of them managing to fit into a small backpack. You sit, waiting on the porch of the lodge. Soon after thirty minutes you are welcomed by the eager face of Mac, "come on! We have to get the better boats before the others take them" he said, his face red like he had just been running. You, Mac, Chervil and Charlie run down to the Dock, where two boats bobbed in the crystal waters while tethered to poles. Mac turns to you, "alright, pick one" he said, pointing at the boats
Do you:
A. Pick the Speed boat
B. Pick the sturdy row boat
C. Walk away
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 13, 2024 07:01 AM

BlueBird Eventing

Give Award

Ponies heaven said:
Bluebird EventingYou (lol, wanted to test it <3)
You gather your belongings, all of them managing to fit into a small backpack. You sit, waiting on the porch of the lodge. Soon after thirty minutes you are welcomed by the eager face of Mac, "come on! We have to get the better boats before the others take them" he said, his face red like he had just been running. You, Mac, Chervil and Charlie run down to the Dock, where two boats bobbed in the crystal waters while tethered to poles. Mac turns to you, "alright, pick one" he said, pointing at the boats
Do you:
A. Pick the Speed boat
B. Pick the sturdy row boat
C. Walk away

Hmm... Ima go with the sturdy one lmao. (B)
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 13, 2024 07:16 AM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Bluebird Eventing
You, Mac, chervil and Charlie gather into the selected boat and it sways under the weight but then manages to hold. Chervil and Mac start to row, taking all four of you further abd further from the shore. Across from you Charlie glared. "I can't believe this, after two years of me wanting to hunt this thing, you take them instead?" He whined, Mac dipped the ore into the water again and shouldered Charlie, who sat beside him. "You are here with us now" he said, winking at Charlie. Beside you, Chervil grunted and jumped back, his body slamming into yours. Mac crawled over to you, not standing for the sake of tipping the boat. "Are you two alright? Chervil, what did you see?" He asked, Chervil snorted and pointed to the bubbling water on one side of the boat, whatever was making the bubbles was HUGE.
Do you:
A. Shriek and cling to the boat
B. Look over the edge, closer at the bubbles
C. Ask to go back home
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 13, 2024 07:19 AM

BlueBird Eventing

Give Award

Ponies heaven said:
Bluebird Eventing
You, Mac, chervil and Charlie gather into the selected boat and it sways under the weight but then manages to hold. Chervil and Mac start to row, taking all four of you further abd further from the shore. Across from you Charlie glared. "I can't believe this, after two years of me wanting to hunt this thing, you take them instead?" He whined, Mac dipped the ore into the water again and shouldered Charlie, who sat beside him. "You are here with us now" he said, winking at Charlie. Beside you, Chervil grunted and jumped back, his body slamming into yours. Mac crawled over to you, not standing for the sake of tipping the boat. "Are you two alright? Chervil, what did you see?" He asked, Chervil snorted and pointed to the bubbling water on one side of the boat, whatever was making the bubbles was HUGE.
Do you:
A. Shriek and cling to the boat
B. Look over the edge, closer at the bubbles
C. Ask to go back home

B again.. (C is cowardly lol)
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 13, 2024 08:15 AM

Ponies heaven

Give Award

Bluebird Eventing
You walk over to the edge of the boat and stick your head over the edge to find red angry eyes peering up at you from below the bubbles. You blink and gesture to Mac, you ask weather it is a dream dragon and Mac shakes his head, "no, dream dragons don't hold a speck of red on them, my friend" he said, eyeing the red bubbles, "in fact, that dragon looks very angry, best leave it alone" he said crawling back over to a seat. You peer at the eyes again.
Do you:
A. Pull out your bacon
B. Continue looking for a dream dragon
C. Grab the paddle off chervil and make your way home
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 13, 2024 08:39 AM

BlueBird Eventing

Give Award

Ponies heaven said:
Bluebird Eventing
You walk over to the edge of the boat and stick your head over the edge to find red angry eyes peering up at you from below the bubbles. You blink and gesture to Mac, you ask weather it is a dream dragon and Mac shakes his head, "no, dream dragons don't hold a speck of red on them, my friend" he said, eyeing the red bubbles, "in fact, that dragon looks very angry, best leave it alone" he said crawling back over to a seat. You peer at the eyes again.
Do you:
A. Pull out your bacon
B. Continue looking for a dream dragon
C. Grab the paddle off chervil and make your way home

B
late replies start from now till around 12/4 due to my school life

Edited at May 13, 2024 09:01 AM by BlueBird Eventing

Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us