KPH Equestrian
09:33:00 Rapcoon | Jester
evening, ari, how ya doing?
The Joker
09:32:42 Ari <3
*tips hat* good evening, chat
Narran Park
09:12:38 Sting
Oh Eve, i dont think i could live in VIC, I am incredibly sensitive to the cold. Hate it.
Shadow Woods
09:08:17 Shadow/ SW
Bye Sugar, see you later!
Hot 2 Trot
09:08:14 ♡Holly♡
Shadow
Freezing
Not use to this over here xD
Shadow Woods
09:07:53 Shadow/ SW
Ah ok, so pretty cold for you guys then, Holly & Sting
Golden Crest
09:07:25 ᰔᩚ Eve
It is freezing where I live in Australia Vic but I rather that than summer
Shadow Woods
09:05:42 Shadow/ SW
Texas in the summer is pretty humid. I was in San Antonio a couple of years ago in the spring though and that was lovely since it was more of a dry heat. I just can't stand humidity
Lemniscate
09:05:14 sav
74F but the air is also soup.
Sugar Bush Farms
09:04:52 Heyyy, it's Sugar!
Gotta go! I'll see y'all later!
Hot 2 Trot
09:04:41 ♡Holly♡
I'm in NSW
Narran Park
09:03:05 Sting
Are you north Holly?
Hot 2 Trot
09:01:59 ♡Holly♡
*Celsius
Hot 2 Trot
09:01:46 ♡Holly♡
Right now for me in Australia its 19 degrees the coldest this week (overnight) is supposed to reach 6 degrees
Narran Park
09:01:34 Sting
I am in the Central area of NSW. so average Temp
Narran Park
09:00:52 Sting
Currently
55.94 Fh(12pm)

Will get down to 42F tonight.
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Summer   $: 0 Sat 09:34pm CDT  
 Forecast: Steady Rain all Day

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

Dragon interactives | OPEN May 6, 2024 08:11 AM

Magic Horses

Give Award
A, let's do this!!
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 6, 2024 08:02 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Magic horses
You mount up on the horse and the two of you race down a track. After a hour or two of riding the dirt beneath you changes to red sand, heating the horses. Sari slows and dismounts, "ok, we will go on foot from here" Sari said, shouldering a pack, you pick up yours. Together you make your way towards the horizon, Sari holding a compass. After another hour of walking you come to a tricky situation. A canyon off to your right with a path leading to it(left) and flat desert off to the right (right)
Do you:
A. Go left
B. Go right
C. Turn back
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 9, 2024 12:48 PM

Magic Horses

Give Award
B
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 10, 2024 09:01 AM

BlueBird Eventing

Give Award
Stable name or nickname: BlueBird Eventing
stable number: 372573
place: Northern Sea
(Unlimited)Items: Advanced trap + treasure chest + bacon
Custom or free reign: free reign
package -( example, baby + adult): adult
Total: (Correct me if im wrong) 28k will send once confirmed!

Edited at May 10, 2024 10:12 AM by BlueBird Eventing
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 11, 2024 04:23 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Magic horses
You continue off to the right, the heat pressing down on you as you and sari walk on. You traveled for thirty minutes more before you heard a crazed roar, you and sari glanced at each other before running towards the sound, you found a large beautiful dragon on her back legs, wings opened but yet, she did not take off. Two cheetahs were running around her, trying to get to something under her feet. The dragon roared again and snapped at them, missing.
Do you:
A. Run down and help the dragon
B. Run down and help the cheetahs
C. Turn back
-
BlueBird Eventing
You sit comfortably in a leather seat, enjoying the view of mountains and trees before a group came over to the table beside you. "I wanna catch it" a man just over his 60s chuffed. You turned to look at the group, but don't intervene. "Ha! Your never gonna get it, I am going to get it" said a younger man, taking a seat. "Shut up, the two of you, nobody can get it, believe me, people have been trying for a century, probably more" a middle aged man rolled his eyes at the both of them, taking the final seat at the table.
Do you:
A. Ask them what their talking about
B. Keep on listening
C. Walk away

Edited at May 11, 2024 04:28 PM by Ponies heaven
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 11, 2024 04:46 PM

Magic Horses

Give Award
A
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 11, 2024 07:22 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Magic horses
You and Sari run down the side of the crest, the cheetahs swung around, doubling their pace, trying to get what what in between the dragons feet. You wave your hands, shouting at the cheetah, hoping to scare it, but there was a decent chance that the dragon would take a swing at you, you were as much as a danger to whatever the dragon was protecting as the cheetahs. A cheetah raced past you and Sari, baring its teeth in a fierce growl. You draw back slightly, Sari jumped forward and yelled at the cheetah, the pair of cheetahs now seemed to notice you and backed off, as you were large then them. You, sari and the dragon watched the cheetahs run, the dragon turned and watched with narrowed eyes.
Do you:
A. Offer up the bacon and advanced trap
B. Try and take what the dragon protected
C. Run away
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 12, 2024 05:46 PM

BlueBird Eventing

Give Award

Ponies heaven said:
Magic horses
You continue off to the right, the heat pressing down on you as you and sari walk on. You traveled for thirty minutes more before you heard a crazed roar, you and sari glanced at each other before running towards the sound, you found a large beautiful dragon on her back legs, wings opened but yet, she did not take off. Two cheetahs were running around her, trying to get to something under her feet. The dragon roared again and snapped at them, missing.
Do you:
A. Run down and help the dragon
B. Run down and help the cheetahs
C. Turn back
-
BlueBird Eventing
You sit comfortably in a leather seat, enjoying the view of mountains and trees before a group came over to the table beside you. "I wanna catch it" a man just over his 60s chuffed. You turned to look at the group, but don't intervene. "Ha! Your never gonna get it, I am going to get it" said a younger man, taking a seat. "Shut up, the two of you, nobody can get it, believe me, people have been trying for a century, probably more" a middle aged man rolled his eyes at the both of them, taking the final seat at the table.
Do you:
A. Ask them what their talking about
B. Keep on listening
C. Walk away

A
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 12, 2024 06:22 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award
Bluebird Eventing
You swing around in your seat and face the men, you ask what their talking about and soothe your clothing with your hands. The oldest man turned to you, his face a red colour "You? You want to catch it! Ha!" He sneered, the middle-aged man rolled his eyes and flicked at the older man, "we're talking about the dream dragon, I am sure that there is more then one" he said.
Do you:
A. Ask more about the dream dragon
B. Change the subject to other dragons
C. Walk away
Dragon interactives | OPEN May 12, 2024 06:26 PM

BlueBird Eventing

Give Award

Ponies heaven said:
Bluebird Eventing
You swing around in your seat and face the men, you ask what their talking about and soothe your clothing with your hands. The oldest man turned to you, his face a red colour "You? You want to catch it! Ha!" He sneered, the middle-aged man rolled his eyes and flicked at the older man, "we're talking about the dream dragon, I am sure that there is more then one" he said.
Do you:
A. Ask more about the dream dragon
B. Change the subject to other dragons
C. Walk away

A ;)

Forums > Art Shops > Adoptables
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette