MakeEm Fancy
12:47:38 Ally 💜
No but you can look and see who has you blocked
KPH Equestrian
12:47:27 Rapcoon | Jester
no
Darley Heights
12:47:11 Deelad
Does it notify you when someone blocks you?
MakeEm Fancy
12:46:18 Ally 💜
Unless it was a glitch...I had a straw the player blocked me and it wouldn't let me use it. I ended up just destroying it
Royal Sport Horses
12:46:16 
Fancy
Yeah I would geld him
The Joker
12:45:56 Ari <3
It makes it a better incentive for following do not hoard straw rules for sure which is nice
Eagle Creek
12:45:37 Eagle
Yeah can they sell the straw at least? Lol
Someday Farm
12:45:15 
How does that work? Do the straws disappear or do they keep them and can use if they get unblocked?
{Fancy Fields}
12:44:40 Fancy
-HEE Click-
{Fancy Fields}
12:44:33 Fancy
Should i geld this one? he is rated in bravery and in actual ratings
Eagle Creek
12:44:17 Eagle
Damn I didn't know that lol
I thought after you buy it it's yours . Glad I'm not blocked by anyone (at least I hope not ) lol
MakeEm Fancy
12:43:42 Ally 💜
No problem :)
The Joker
12:43:30 Ari <3
Ah gotcha, thanks Ally!
{Fancy Fields}
12:42:42 Fancy
i just refreshed my chat
MakeEm Fancy
12:42:39 Ally 💜
No Ari
{Fancy Fields}
12:42:33 Fancy
oh ty eagle
{Fancy Fields}
12:42:19 Fancy
i couldent find one for the gelding question
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 12:48pm CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Rider's Lounge > Writer's Nook

Blue story of a pony February 14, 2024 01:07 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
hello you may read along but please dont post

Edited at February 14, 2024 01:25 PM by ghost light stables
Blue story of a pony February 14, 2024 01:56 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
blue was passed around a lot as a young pony she was a shetland and people abused her she was used for pony rides at only 2 years old and never got a break then she was sold to a old man who was stuck in the 1900s she was used to plow snow, crop feilds andpull carts she was under fed and whiped she was sold when the man had a heart atack she was bought by a woman who made her pull heavy loads of children she was worked hard and put away sweaty she started to refuse to leave her stall and was sold to man who bought her for his kids the twins would make her jump over dangerous thing like tables fallen trees he feet never got done one of the kids were whiping her and she kicked him the father got mad and whiped the pony over and over intill she was bleeding then he sold the dangerous pony to a old woman who saw though the danger of the pony she spent a lot of time working with getting her fat then the old lady dot breast cancer and died her son got the pony and didnt take good care of her his kids would tie her legs togther to see if she would lay down when she didnt they would push the poor pony over soon after she was atacked by there dog then the people sold her she was bought by a mom for her little girl that day when they when to pick her up the dog atacked her again the little girls name is BrieAnn and after she got the pony she spent every day after school caring for the pony she named her blue winter blue for short and when blue trusted her they were unstopable
Blue story of a pony February 14, 2024 02:06 PM

ghost light stables

Give Award
jeez that took way to long to write but this is a true story and im the little girl BrieAnn i was 5 when i got 6 year old blue and now 14 years later i wrote a small book on it hope yall like it blue is 25 now and reaching her dying point and blue is the happyist little pony she loves kids now and hasnt kicked me sence i got her shes just the cutest and this is what she lookes like blu winterz yes i have a HEE PON that looks just like her any how hope you liked it

Edited at February 14, 2024 02:09 PM by ghost light stables

Forums > Rider's Lounge > Writer's Nook

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette