KPH Equestrian
11:35:39 Rapcoon | Jester
void
oh I'd love a flesh eating fae horse RP
Cascadia
11:35:12 PNW
All strengths? So when I'm making matches for her, should I look for stallions that are also super consistent like her?
3S Cast n Characters
11:33:33 Kitty
She is only in Dressage, and she very constant. I would say you have them
Cascadia
11:30:18 PNW
I don't know whether to be pleased or frustrated with this mare's training. Ten weeks in, and I still don't know her strengths and weaknesses.

-HEE Click-
The Old Gods
11:28:53 Void Malign
Well, like I said, those are going to be a minority. In any case, I've been firmly of the opinion my characters wouldn't do well, anyway. I refuse to sanitize them
Dandelion Farms
11:28:20 Sky/Dandy
Well IÂ’m gunna hop off and get some much needed sleep. Bye guys!
The Old Gods
11:26:22 Void Malign
...I don't think a flesh eating fae horse would be taken too well, anyway lel
Cedar Wood Farms
11:26:16 Cedar
Void
IÂ’ve done angel and human, demon and human, guard and prisoner, all sorts if human ones
KPH Equestrian
11:25:48 Rapcoon | Jester
void
true, that's one of the main reason I'm only in that one >>;
Angels angels
11:25:29 Brindle Obsessed
Cedar
Try closing your browser and reopening it. If that doesn't work try clearing your cache and cookies in your browser
The Old Gods
11:25:17 Void Malign
Maybe, but there's pretty much no variation from that.
Cedar Wood Farms
11:25:12 Cedar
Got it! Problem solved
Cedar Wood Farms
11:24:41 Cedar
I canÂ’t even press my stable name
Bug in a Rug
11:24:40 Bug | KPH
void
I mean it's gonna be popular on a horse game xD but the one I do is dragons and people ;-;
Golden Crest
11:23:46 ᰔᩚ Eve
I am about to make some palettes, my partner is making scones and my toddler is playing with his toys watching his favourite cartoon haha
Cedar Wood Farms
11:23:36 Cedar
Ahh whenever I press the stable icon my screen goes white
If this posts again that is why.
The Old Gods
11:23:35 Void Malign
Lol. I don't even consider the RPing because it's all horse/stable/animal related.
3S Cast n Characters
11:23:28 Kitty
-HEE Click-
I am still at aww with this one. Was not expecting this one to be a WWW
Cedar Wood Farms
11:23:05 Cedar
I love to explore
Cedar Wood Farms
11:22:46 Cedar
Angels
Ok thanks!
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Fri 11:39pm CDT  
 Forecast: Fog Early followed by Afternoon Showers

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Rider's Lounge > Writer's Nook

Stranger May 16, 2023 07:44 PM

Ponies heaven

Give Award

Please don't post here, if you have questions or comments please PM me.

Prologue

It was July the 4th.

Another normal day, but it wasn’t.

Ela walked down the city path way, the sound of beeping cars and angry voices faded away, Ela felt as if she was stuck in a tangle of wool, except it wasn’t wool, it was her mind, her thoughts.

Ela pictured a small map of the city in her mind, she was heading in the right direction for her small apartment on 56th Siri Avenue, she was enjoying her walk, but it turned around quickly.

A truck to her right, on the road, Screaming voices came from the inside, then boom, the truck exploded, Ela didn’t have anytime to run, hide, or even cover her face, just scream. Ela’s high pitched scream tore through the air.

Ela, left panting in pain on the side walk, she unwillingly closed her eyes, she couldn’t feel her face, Ela remembered the last time pain had visited her, but it wasn’t like this, no it wasn’t like this at all, this was another level.

The lights seemed to fade out, no more light.

-

Ela woke up on leather couch, it wasn’t hers, she went to sit up, but her body wouldn’t allow it, a jab of pain. A whistle came from her right, she wanted to turn her neck to see who it was, but her nerves held her hostage. “Help” Ela said weakly, her voice came out scratchy and dry, the whistle died away and were soon replaced with foot steps, Ela closed her eyes, then after her breath settled she opened her eyes, a man stood over her, his eyes were light blue, with flecks of green.

“I am sorry, did I wake you?” He asked, his long brown hair hovered over his eyes, Ela looked up into his eyes, a rumble went through her throat, her attempt to answer his question, “no, never mind, don’t speak, it would hurt” he said, his footsteps brought up again, he must of walked away, soon after his steps came back, a cold ice pack was placed over her forehead, he vanished again, coming back with a cloth, “let’s get you cleaned up” he said, dabbing the cloth on Ela’s forearm, Ela’s eyes followed his gentle movements, each time her brought the cloth up to dab again, Ela saw blood on the cloth, blood, who’s though? Hers.

The man finally finished cleaning Ela’s exposed skin from blood, he disappeared once again and came back with bandages, “do you remember what happened?” He asked, Ela closed her eyes and thought back to what had happened, she was walking, then boom, the truck beside her had exploded, the one with screaming voices, Ela nodded, her throat felt to thick to speak.

Ela used all of her strength to sit up, “careful, careful” the man next to her crooned, his hand must of found its way onto her back, probably helping her sit up right now. Ela looked around the room she was kept in, the walls were white and rich looking paintings covered the walls, a abstract looking rug nestled under the couch she was laying on, this place was beautiful, better then what her apartment looked like.

Ela’s gaze turned back to the new man, he was wearing a black tuxedo and a white under shirt, not surprising for how rich this place looked, Ela had the sudden urge to ask if he was rich, but she held her tongue, it was rude to ask about money. The man next to her crouched down, so their eye’s were level, “do you remember where you live?” He asked, the map Ela had painted into her mind popped up almost instantly at his words, Ela nodded, “alright, do you think you could show me, so I could take you there?” He asked, Ela froze, it was one thing to wake up on a strangers couch, but it was another level to show a stranger where she lived.

Ela made up her mind, this strange wanted to help, and if stalking became a problem, she could move. Ela nodded, “alright” the man said, he helped her stand, a arm around her shoulder. Ela felt uncomfortable, she hadn’t ever had a man this close to her before.

Ela winced as the man helped her into his car, it was a shiny black one, Ela had never been into cars, she always liked walking, so she didn’t even try to name its type. The man helped her do the seat belt, he closed the door and headed around to the other side of the car, where he got in and strapped himself in, he gave her one small look before starting up the car.

As the car rolled into drive, Ela felt sick, but it wasn’t that feeling before you puke, it was a deep buried feeling that’s wouldn't go away, it had been so long since Ela had been in a car.

The car motored along, it was about to pass Siri avenue, when Ela pointed out the window, the man pressed on the break, then turned, it was slightly rough, and made Ela wince a little more, “sorry” the man apologised, the black car rolled to a stop outside of her apartment, 56th Siri Avenue,

Edited at May 16, 2023 07:56 PM by Ponies heaven

Forums > Rider's Lounge > Writer's Nook

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette