Cheese
06:06:48 Cheesy KNNs
Omg I nearly died. My bio 🤣 I completely forgot about that...
Cheese
05:59:46 Cheesy KNNs
You are ever so welcome :) good luck!
Golden Crest
05:57:07 ᰔᩚ Eve
Ooh, lemme look for some stock 🌈
Thank you <3
Cheese
05:55:42 Cheesy KNNs
Rainbow clouds, Eve, rainbow clouds 😍
Golden Crest
05:53:53 ᰔᩚ Eve
What is a good background idea?
Cheese
05:51:55 Cheesy KNNs
Gradual gradients don't exist for Ru. Just pure frickin white haha
Cheese
05:50:37 Cheesy KNNs
Thanks Ru <3
I'm back lol
Sagruesal
05:46:07 Ru
But I'm proud. Hope to see shiny hair this time around!
Sagruesal
05:44:57 Ru
And I'll catch you for that, since you have a whole selection of beautiful sunrise sky colors to choose from lol
Cheese
05:44:05 Cheesy KNNs
Get this, I'm actually using WHITE for my highlights for once. You should be proud Ru lol

I'm off for a bit but I'll come back ;) Bye
Cheese
05:43:17 Cheesy KNNs
Yessss Ruuu I willl
Cheese
05:43:00 Cheesy KNNs
Nah Jewlz it's actually smart
Hot 2 Trot
05:42:57 ♡Holly♡
Cute little thing
-HEE Click-
Sagruesal
05:42:50 Ru
Yeah, don't forget to erase bright light from its chin, definitely looks wrong
Jewlz
05:42:00 
hi nice to meet you too Ru! im sorryyy it kind of irked me since my horses hooves arent pink lol
Sagruesal
05:41:43 Ru
That's actually good advice!
Cheese
05:41:34 Cheesy KNNs
-Click-
It's getting somewhere.
I'm excited for the lighting :D

Ignore the weird messy tail lines, it works for me in the end ahaha
Cheese
05:39:38 Cheesy KNNs
Ru
But in a very helpful way :)
Jewlz made me change the horse's hooves to more cream than pink, considering 'real horses don't have pink hooves'
I'm forever keeping that in mind lol
Sagruesal
05:38:38 Ru
Hi Jewlz, nice to meet you
Jewlz
05:37:56 
yeah its me lol
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 06:10am CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Rider's Lounge > Writer's Nook

Just a Rider named Raven October 12, 2018 08:10 PM

SM Stables

Give Award
Raven awoke to the excitement of a new day, a new show day, to be exact. She had to be fast, she slept past her alarm clock. It was 6:32, she was supposed to wake up at 5:30. She ran into her closet and grabbed her show clothes, which was a Navy blue blouse under a black showing jacket and tan breaches that would hide BlueÂ’s hair. She put her hair into a low ponytail and slipped on her knee-high showing boots. She full on ran out her bedroom, grabbed an apple and ran to the stables to groom Blue. His grey mane and tail were already braided, so it was easy. She put his saddle on and his bridle. She put on his navy blue polos and saddle pad. She hurried to give him a apple before jogging to the mounting block. Beginners Jumping was called. Raven was in Expert Jumping, Exprets Cross Country and Experts Dressage. As if you couldnÂ’t tell, Raven is a really good rider. Raven mounted fast and started to walk around the ring. After two laps Raven asked for a canter. Smiling at the smooth transition, and knowing that people from her dream college are watching, she headed for a oxar. Everyone cleared out of her way as she cantered down the middle of the arena. Everyone knew who she was, she was everywhere, News Papers, online, magazinesÂ…Â… Everyone stared at her with awe. Raven got a little bit nervous at shows because everyone was staring at her. Raven cantered to the first jump, she lifted out of the saddle, grabbed mane and slid back into the saddle as they sailed over the jump, no poles touched the ground. RavenÂ’s head turned to where her dream collegeÂ’s people were staring at her. She smiled and turned for the next jump, a triple bar. Raven gave Blue more rein, Blue jerked his head forward and didnÂ’t see the jump right in front of him, running into the jump they flipped forward together. Blue flipped, a loud, sickening crack could be heard for miles. Raven Landed on her back, the air was knocked out of her lungs. Raven screamed when she hit the ground, not for the pain of herself but of the sight of her own horse, a beautiful dappled stallion, lying dead on the ground 30 or so feet away from her. Raven closed her eyes as tears ran down her flushed cheeks. Raven could feel people picking her up and setting her on the carrier. Raven woke up in a white room, it smelled like roses, Raven barely opened up her eyes. Thats why! Raven thought as she saw all types of flowers around the white room. Raven sat up and felt a sharp pain in her arms, she felt spots where shots have been poked into her skin. Raven looked at one of the bigger flowers and saw a picture of her and Blue jumping a triple bar,
the sight made her break down, tears falling once again. Someone outside of the room must have heard her because nurses came rushing into her room. Raven sat up and rubbed her eyes free of the tears. A nurse came and sat next to her on a chair and grabbed Raven’s hand, she said soothing words that made Raven not want to cry anymore. The nurse told Raven that she was going to be fine and would be released from the hospital tomorrow. Raven’s parents came to see her when the doctor told them she was awake, her mother broke into tears and her father patted her on the head and said “You did good kid” then gave her a hug. Raven slept the rest of the day and woke up early the next day to people running around trying to clean things, Raven stood up and smiled at the people. She still felt the pain of small scratches but nothing worse than a broken heart. She had a little help from her dad to get into his truck. When they got home Raven opened the door. She burst into tears. Inside the living room were all her friends, family and even riding instructor. And there was pictures of her and Blue sailing over triple bars. She turned and ran to the barn, her quiet place. Raven went into the tack room and grabbed a blue blanket that belonged to Blue. She wrapped herself in it and wept.

It was four months from the accident when a horse trailer pulled up to the stables. Raven walked out of the stables, she had just finished mucking out. A man hopped out of the front seat and walked round the side of the trailer, to the back. Another man came out of the back seat and held a clipboard. The man with the clipboard walked over to Raven. The other man opened the trailer. A white stallion backed out of the trailer, wearing light green traveling gear. Raven watched the horse closely.
¨Hi. You must be Raven?¨ He asked then looked down to the clipboard, ¨I have papers here saying you bought a stallion, named HeavenÂ’s Gate?”
“No, no, no, no, no……….” She turned as the porch door closed and her father walked onto the grass next to Raven.
“Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Your doctor said you should get back up and into riding again, your mother and I have already talked about it and bought you this horse.”
His eyes flew to the man with the clipboard, “So yes, Sir. The horse is hers.” The man gave her dad the clipboard so he could sign it. Raven stared at the ground as if she was contemplating keeping this horse. The men left and Raven’s dad put Heaven in a bigger stall, Blue’s old stall. Raven planned to ride him the next day, she herself wanted to ride again.

~The next day~

Raven got up nice and early, changed into a new pair of tan breaches that matched with her green polo. She ate a quick breakfast and went out to the barn to groom. When she got there she was amazed by what she saw: Heaven all groomed, tacked up and ready to go, her old riding instructor, her parents and a birth certificate of HeavenÂ’s. She walked closer and rubbed HeavenÂ’s thick neck. Ally, her instructor came and showed her the certificate, it said, HeavenÂ’s Gate, Son of Blue Bells and Lucky Lounger. Raven gasped. Heaven was BlueÂ’s son?! “No way,” Raven whispered, her dad chuckled. Her mom smiled at her. She ran to her dad and hugged him. “Thank you,” she said in between sobs. “Go ride,” he said then smiled. He grabbed her motherÂ’s hand and they walked to the arena. Raven nodded and wrapped her arms around Heaven. She decided to give him a secret name, Lune. She led Heaven out to the arena and mounted from the fence. Once on she had her stirrups made shorter and loosened her reins. ¨Loosen your reins!¨ Her instructor barked, ¨Do a lap of posting trot and come back over to me.¨ Heaven pinned his ears at Raven's heels snapping into his side. He reared, Raven leaned forward and grabbed his mane, trying to get a better grip. Heaven slammed his legs back to the ground and this time, Raven gently tapped her heels to his side and said, ¨Trot¨ He went into a smooth trot and Raven posted easily to it. A lap went by.¨Good work, Raven¨ Ally commented, ¨Now I want you to jump over the small jumps. We all know you can do it, just maybe Heaven can´t.¨Raven nodded and cantered to the center of the arena, lining up with the first jump-an X. She slid into a smooth canter and headed straight for the jumps. RavenÂ’s eyes were looking in between HeavenÂ’s ears. Two strides before the jump. Raven leaned into a two-point and squeezed her legs together, asking for him to jump. They sailed over the jump. Heaven bucked mid-air and Raven fell to the ground, she heard a gasp from her mom and her dadÂ’s footsteps. She propped herself up on her elbows before getting up. She was up and on HeavenÂ’s back before her dad even reached her. Of course he reared a couple more times and acted like he was a wild horse. But Raven didnÂ’t think that mattered. She yanked the reins back and told Ally to higher the jumps, too 1.5 meters. She did after a long glare from Raven. Raven asked Heaven for a canter before heading for the jump. Raven leaned into two-point before they sailed over the jump, landing smoothly. Raven smiled and pet HeavenÂ’s neck. She cooled him down and dismounted, walking to Ally. “Nice job,” Ally said though she looked like it pained her to say it. Raven nodded, and saw that she didnÂ’t mean it. “IÂ’m gonna go untack and groom,” Raven looked at her mother and rolled her eyes at her. She left the arena, Heaven snorted at Raven. He was hungry and tired. Raven entered the barn. Right in front of HeavenÂ’s stall someone was using the cross ties. From the looks it was Sam, RavenÂ’s crush, he was tall and a very good jumper. Raven began doing what every girl does when she sees who she likes. She found out her hair was halfway out of her ponytail. And she had sweat beaded on her forehead. SamÂ’s blood bay Thoroughbred stallion neighed a hello to Heaven, that drew SamÂ’s attention and made him turn to look who it was. “Hey, Raven! How are you?”’ He looked concerned, guess word travels fast about a grand prix rider took a fall and her horse died. “I mean, c-course your not ok. Your horse died and you ‘Lost your mojoÂ’, least thatÂ’s what the paper says,” He winked and led Red past them, he stopped right behind them, “Nice hair.” “Im ok.” She blushed when he complimented her hair sarcastically, but winced when he said her horse died and she lost her mojo. She wouldnÂ’t lose her Mojo. Her mojo is deep inside where no one can find it. She turned and looked at him with deep eyes. “Sam Hunter take that back!” Her eyes started watering, “Never talk aboutÂ….” She choked on his name, ”Blue. And I will never lose my mojo!” She turned back and stomped off, yanking Heaven behind her......

Say if you want more!

Forums > Rider's Lounge > Writer's Nook

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette