FirstLightFarms
02:33:13 puck
If you go to news/this week's giveaway mare, you can use it on her :)
Salem
02:31:07 Salem / Salt
How do you use a giveaway ticket?
Salem
02:24:55 Salem / Salt
Outlaw RP!
-HEE Click-
Sunset River Arabian
02:21:05 Athena
Puck
got it thanks
FirstLightFarms
02:20:08 puck
it's random
Sunset River Arabian
02:19:24 Athena
I'm new to bravery training. Does anything help them gain more points in roundpen training or is it random?
Greenheart Stables
02:13:43 Green|Gree|Gen
Had a similar experience dog sitting for a family friend who had a roomba and a dog with an extremely upset stomach, god the sight and smell sometimes come back to haunt me lol
Grimm Acres
01:53:15 Grimmi
I'd throw it out the window
The Old Gods
01:51:32 Void Malign
I wouldn't want either of them sitting on it lol. They're both about 14 pounds
FirstLightFarms
01:49:22 puck
nightmare fuel, ven. omg

hahaha i've seen videos of cats sitting on the roombas while they go around
MoonRiverRanch
01:49:14 
XD couldn't agree more DD
Dash and Duchess
01:48:42 DD
a fitting name lol
-HEE Click-
MoonRiverRanch
01:47:02 
-HEE Click- His rating is ehh, but he's got Premium bravery-
Stormsong Manor
01:45:27 Ven
Our roomba plowed through dog crap on Thor's overnight pad and we never used it again
The Old Gods
01:45:05 Void Malign
I kinda want a roomba, but I think the cats would have strokes
FirstLightFarms
01:44:01 puck
omg the roomba is ruffling the carpet. sorry dogs. i thought they'd been messing with it this whole time
Cinnabon Ranch
01:43:44 
Its tack for me..
Cinnabon Ranch
01:43:22 
I'm broke -_-
Lol I'm rocking with a whopping of 74 ebs
MoonRiverRanch
01:41:59 
Totally not me blanking on who got me into loving Irish Draughts on here-
Dash and Duchess
01:41:41 DD
puck
lol, i would've run if that haappened, until the very scary roomba appeared to soothe my fears...i mean, terrify me because the dogs are right, horrifying lol
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 02:34pm CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Bugs

How To Post Bugs March 23, 2017 10:46 AM

Cadence Farms

Administrator

Give Award

This is the place to post bugs. So you think you have found one? We appreciate you being a good citizen and reporting it. It helps everyone when bugs are squashed. Here is some info to help us help you in as timely manner as possible. Bugs are worked in order of importance and as time permits for the less important bugs. Please have patience until it is fixed. Please do not mail bugs to Staff or post them in the Announcements or other forum areas as it will get lost as bugs are only tracked here. The only exception are exploits where the game can be abused in some fashion. Those should be mailed to Eve.

What is a bug?

A bug is a game glitch where the code is not working as intended. If you don't understand how something is supposed to work or why something did what it did, then your question belongs in the Help section of the forum, and it will be moved to Bugs if it is actually a Bug.

How do I report a bug?

1) First check if the bug has already been reported. If it has, please don't make duplicate threads. If you have additional helpful information to add, please feel free to add it to the existing thread.
2) If the bug has not been reported then make a thread.
3) Please include descriptive details describing the exact nature of the bug. Let us know exactly what you were doing in the game and how you produced the bug. This will help us troubleshoot it quicker. Please include links to the stable, horses, game pages in question, as well as what browser and browser version you are using. If possible please include a screenshot.
4) Please try to keep chatter in bug threads to a minimum. It is harder for us to find relavant information if we have to dig through posts.
5) If someone posts a question in bugs and it may not be an actual bug and you know the answer or how to solve it, by all means post a solution. We are always very thankful for the expertise of the players who help answer questions.
6) If someone posts a bug, please do not try to recreate it yourself. This can exacerbate the problem if it involves data and we don't promise to fix it for you if you are trying to break things.
7) If you are having trouble with posting, please read this thread: https://horseeden.com/forums.php?f=11&t=2

Thank you and happy bug hunting!

Edited at March 23, 2017 10:50 AM by Cadence Farms

Forums > Bugs

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (1)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette