lilly
oooh, that's gorgeous🤩

love your horses bridle by the way, super cute🥰
The Old Gods
11:22:22 Void Malign
That's really nice looking
Ranch Lands Training
11:21:18 Lilly/PON Addict
Like look at all that green grass and water. last year you could kick up dust in the creek bed -Click-
KPH Equestrian
11:20:52 Rapcoon | Jester
deer
he's being trained in dressage, so only the dressage stats will go up. He should be trained in AD, not SD
The Old Gods
11:20:01 Void Malign
training is fine for being trained in dressage
{Fancy Fields}
11:19:58 Fancy
how do i do the gene game?
Deer
11:19:30 
Would you retire this guy? Training is terrible.
-HEE Click-
Painted Perfection
11:18:12 Luna The Gene Queen
Being mentally challenged and trying to learn something that's too complicated for my brain to understand sucks.
Painted Perfection
11:17:19 Luna The Gene Queen
Moon, people not wanting to follow rules I guess.

Also, this showing stuff is making my brain hurt
Santana Rising
11:17:12 San
great now i have both brindle quests. Let's see how long that will take
{Fancy Fields}
11:15:53 Fancy
yall im playing on my tv rn-
Ranch Lands Training
11:15:20 Lilly/PON Addict
We have water in the creek in our summer pasture for the first time in years. I checked the fence last week and my horse had to actually swim in one crossing. Granted my horse is 14.1 HH but still
STS
11:14:11 TS
Im getting really angry by my old icons been removed when I havent been told about them before.
The Old Gods
11:13:28 Void Malign
I'll take the rain lol. It'll be good for the horse pastures
Ranch Lands Training
11:12:36 Lilly/PON Addict
Fingers crossed. It has been raining almost every day, hence why we are still seeding
Moonrose Magic
11:12:18 🎀 Diva
whats with all the chatspeak today
Eagle Creek
11:11:46 Eagle
well I'm going to go make it now XD ttyl
The Old Gods
11:11:42 Void Malign
Hopefully you won't get too much rain while you're waiting for the hay to dry
Eagle Creek
11:10:33 Eagle
and it was on toasted bread I can't eat sandwiches on cold bread
Ranch Lands Training
11:10:20 Lilly/PON Addict
I just want to get through summer honestly. We went straight to seeding in April and we still are not done. We start alfalfa silage and haying sometime this month, then we move into silage for everything else, then we finish with combining in September or October. And we still have over 500 cows on pasture to keep tabs on along with starting a couple horses
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 11:23am CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Rider's Lounge > Snark Factory

Hearing Loss/Tinnitus April 17, 2024 09:24 AM

Sweetwater Creek

Trivia Team

Give Award
So for the past few days now I've had problems with my ears suddenly. Having partial hearing loss and ringing in both my ears, it switches between with my left ear being the worst. Yesterday I was fine had no issues and the day before it was mild. Today it's a pretty significant amount of hearing loss and pressure in my left ear. Like enough for me to cearly notice, feels like 40-50% is lost. While I have been experiencing muffling and ringing this is the worst it has been, it's actually effecting my day. Thankfully there is some reasonable answers to this which helps, but my mind likes to wander to the worst case. So the problem could be I have a blockage, so I've been using derox drops in my ears. It could also be a side effect of my medication, what I take is widely known to cause tinnitus. Which sucks because I can't just stop taking my meds or try a different kind. All the possible meds I could switch to have the same side effect. So if my meds are causing it seems like I'll just have to live with it. Worst case I'm having early hearing loss, thankfully that's unlikely due to my age. And these issues aren't fully consistent day by day, I'll skip a day or 2 then come back. So yeah this really sucks and I hope it's something that can be sorted easily. Gonna keep using ear drops but if that doesn't work I may need a dr visit. Anyways this is really annoying and I just wanted to rant a lil.
Hearing Loss/Tinnitus April 26, 2024 04:12 PM

Mustang Acres

Give Award
I deal with Tinnitus every day and have for years. Unfortunately for me there is nothing they can do about it. Good thing is that I can hear everything I need to hear. I'm sorry to hear that you are having to deal with this.
Hearing Loss/Tinnitus April 28, 2024 01:41 PM

Sweetwater Creek

Trivia Team

Give Award
Ahh man that sucks I'm sorry I can't imagine being stuck with it all the time. Mines been getting better still dealing with it some days.
Hearing Loss/Tinnitus April 28, 2024 05:00 PM

FirstLightFarms

Trivia Team

Give Award
omg creek im so sorry to hear this. it really sucks- i randomly lost hearing in my right ear one year. its back now, but being partially deaf was so weird and unsettling. i hope you see a doctor about this soon? :(
Hearing Loss/Tinnitus April 28, 2024 06:15 PM

Aussie Stables

Give Award
Oh Sweet! I'm so sorry, i hope the doctor can find the problem and hopefully fix it. My PM's are open if you want to rant or just chat.

Forums > Rider's Lounge > Snark Factory

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette