Eagle Creek
10:55:01 Eagle
buckeye I look up to you with all your horses and achievements.
*Rising Stars TBs*
10:54:55 Star / Sarah
gtg, bye!
Full Stride Farm
10:53:54 Buckeye!
That is awesome Gem.
And you too Eagle.

Need more folks out there doing trades. The good news is, good pay and not so much student debt going into life on their own.
It takes all kinds to make the world go round.

Lots of non college folks are doing very well, and are well educated despite the choice to not go to college.
Gem Queens Estate
10:53:46 Snow❆Gem
@buckeye

Oh wow! That's something I can look up to. *hugs* Gotta work though it, to get what you really want...
Eagle Creek
10:53:34 Eagle
no actually he is a site manager. and does no heavy lifting. XD he's 30 and only did hard labor for 6 years.
Gem Queens Estate
10:52:17 Snow❆Gem
@eagle

To make a ton of month, you either have to use your brains or muscles a lot. ;P Both need a decent amount of knowledge too. :D
The Old Gods
10:51:45 Void Malign
But he'll eventually pay for it in the form of damage to his body. I come from blue collar and I saw the damage that hard physical labor caused
Eagle Creek
10:51:34 Eagle
XD
Full Stride Farm
10:51:32 Buckeye!
When I went into business for myself, I owned nothing more than clothes, my one horse and a dog at the time.
My truck wasnÂ’t even mine, it belonged to my parents.
I leased the barn/land and leased a separate place to live.
Did other side jobs along the way as needed - yes, working for others at times, at night , to pay the bills. Eventually was able to rely only upon my own income.
Was tough.
But made it - and proud of what I did and what I have.
Gem Queens Estate
10:51:12 Snow❆Gem
@eagle

lol ;P
Eagle Creek
10:50:24 Eagle
funny though cause my boyfriend works in construction and makes close to 6k a month too but no schooling .
Gem Queens Estate
10:50:17 Snow❆Gem
@buckeye

Oh yes. My mom is very literate, but never finished college. Long story, life happened. Anyway, I'm over here with a near worthless AA degree and still have struggle with English sometimes.

And that sounds wonderful! My dream is to have a large chunk of land. Farm, ranch, homestead, whatever. Big enough to have my space from neighbors and have animals and a garden. XD
The Old Gods
10:48:38 Void Malign
If you're willing to do a lot of schooling and have a lot of stress during it, yeah lol
Gem Queens Estate
10:47:40 Snow❆Gem
@diva

Ah, phew! lol Also OK. :)
Full Stride Farm
10:47:39 Buckeye!
Am not doing too bad.
Large farm paid for, no debt .
Life is good
Eagle Creek
10:47:27 Eagle
is it a pissing contest now XD
Gem Queens Estate
10:47:15 Snow❆Gem
@eury

Put it that way, can I get a job from someone? lol

@buckeye

I wish! But I don't have the overhead to try anything like that, right now.
Full Stride Farm
10:46:48 Buckeye!
Not at all implying literacy is valued by dollars.
Just that it is used in communication without chatspeak in most of my life.
Plenty of folks without riches can be extremely literate.
No assumptions ever made to the contrary
The Old Gods
10:46:34 Void Malign
..the 6k a month ain't bad either lmfao
MoonRiverRanch
10:46:16 
hi
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Thu 10:55am CDT  
 Forecast: Light Rain then Clearing Overnight

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Rider's Lounge > Snark Factory

People accusing me of things September 27, 2023 05:19 PM

Spots & Blots

Give Award
So it's been just over 1 year since my ex abused my now 2 1/2 year son while I was 7 months pregnant. 3 months after he did so I find out he is dating a girl and has known her since before I found out about second baby. I allow 1 day visitation (supervised) a week to keep from having to deal with a judge possibly giving him more visitation privileges. Every time I take them his girl friend accuses me of not keeping the boys well groomed and her recent one has my blood boiling. She told my mom that it's my fault my first born is 5% growth and has speach delayed because I consumed too much caffeine while pregnant. I only ever drank 1-2 8oz cups of decaf which each 8oz only had 2milligram caffeine in it but she go ticked because my mom replied back that it is more likely due to all the marijuana. I was exposed to 5+ nightcap every time I was over and I was over 2+ times every week plus they were doing one that he would close the door on while they used it. I never learnt anything about the stuff so I believed him when he said that the medical was safe. I did not find out till second baby that I had been being exposed enough to feel effects (mom kept me home to prove to me) at that point I took a test after being over for two days and I found out it was in my system. I had a long talk about it and we were trying to come up with plans to keep us protected but none worked. But he had a blind rage attack one night and released on my son and me. I will always hate myself for not thinking better and sooner.
I'm also mad because most all his family refuse to see the boys because I would not talk to my ex after his attack even thow I was told by a judge not to.
Since being away my oldest is gradually gaining ground and his Early education teacher is amazed by how fast he is catching up. He now talks even though I'm the only one that can understand most of what he says. My second boy is a wiz kid and gets mad when he can't figure things out the first time. 10 months old and already saying 6+ words and is 7 lb lighter than his brother.
Normally I don't post in snark anymore, but I don't like posting anything where my ex can see it
People accusing me of things September 27, 2023 08:32 PM

Stormsong Manor

Give Award
New GF needs to be out of the picture. It's absolutely none of her business, and she especially has some audacity going to your parents to smear you.

No matter what is going on between you and your ex, his family should want to see the kids. The fact that they're alienating their grandchildren to try and hurt you shows that they aren't mature enough to be caregivers to young kids in the first place. They have the chance to be a loving, safe, nurturing place for those babies regardless of all other drama, and they're throwing it away. Shame on them. They're missing out.

Do everything you can to keep your ex away from both you and those babies. This isn't me being an alarmist. He has proven that he's capable of harming all of you. Document every single time he steps out of line. Get an emergency custody order, protective/restraining order, anything and everything you can do.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'm trying not to get mad for you, but I'm the mother of a little one and it's just fucking unacceptable. May you all heal from what you've been through, and please stay safe.

Forums > Rider's Lounge > Snark Factory

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette