05:48:09 Kiwi | Aurora
Thanks Bingus ^^
Blue Girl Manor
05:47:50 Grace, Goose, Paris
Dae
Thank you, I'll brave test him in a minute
Circle Star RIDs
05:47:21 Granny C
the pretty ones always seem to get the shit ratings.
Daesung Wings
05:46:24 Dae
Grace awww!! Hes such a cutie ^-^
Bignus Bognus
05:46:22 (totally not bingus)
Omg congrats Kiwi, that's amazing!!
Blue Girl Manor
05:45:33 Grace, Goose, Paris
OoO no way I just captured a brindle knn
-HEE Click-
Ranch Lands Training
05:43:42 Lilly/PON Addict
Oooh Margaritas!
Dawns~Souls
05:43:25 
That sounds so good
Moonlit Sandy Night
05:43:07 Sandy
All I know is, I have a strawberry margarita to look forward to later. Every once in awhile, it's nice to enjoy one. :D
Dawns~Souls
05:41:27 
Gosh I have drank 3 rockstars now my eyes feel so droopy
Ranch Lands Training
05:41:24 Lilly/PON Addict
Anything you are really excited for Cali?
ShowJumpingChampions
05:39:46 SJC | Haley
Sam!
Kiwi Mountains
05:38:35 kiwi | Aurora
I got into*
Sam
05:38:00 Rain, peep
I have to go
Kiwi Mountains
05:37:39 kiwi | Aurora
My got into my animal care certificate course!
Finally chose something to do with my life lmao
California Valley
05:37:38 Cali | Kale | Calz
I'm excited for week 7s
Ranch Lands Training
05:34:13 Lilly/PON Addict
Week 4 needs to happen now please
-HEE Click-
Gold Standard Estate
05:34:03 Pixel
im tired of this grandpa lol
Gold Standard Estate
05:33:32 Pixel
broooo what is with my bad breeding luck this RO? ;.;
-HEE Click-
-HEE Click-

great lines on both sides but PPP really....
You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.

Rules   Hide
You are in: Main Chat
View Sales

Year: 179   Season: Spring   $: 0 Fri 05:49pm CDT  
 Forecast: Fog Early followed by Afternoon Showers

Forums

→ Horse Eden is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Art Shops > Art Auctions
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7

To bump up threads is not allowed! February 12, 2024 09:02 AM

Wolf Dancer

Give Award
Can we please get a answer? I want to post stuff, but don't feel comfortable doing so until I have a firm answer as to what is and isn't bumping.
To bump up threads is not allowed! February 12, 2024 09:29 AM

Zomb

Give Award
Agree with 99% of the above comments 🤷🏽‍♀️
any updates on this or..?
To bump up threads is not allowed! February 12, 2024 10:00 AM

KPH Equestrian

Give Award
Just my opinion, but I think bumping is just saying 'bump', or random gibberish, just a single letter/character, etc. Bumping is not(IMO) letting people know your auction is going to end it 4/8/12/24/48 whatever hours or thanking people for compliments. I've noticed that since this was posted, art auctions aren't cycling through the list like they do, so fewer people see them. I don't think thanking someone for a compliment or posting once every 8-24 hours should be considered bumping.
To bump up threads is not allowed! February 12, 2024 10:08 AM

Amethyst Ranch

Give Award
This is exactly what I think but since we have had no answer to actually specify what bumping is to them, I have been careful to reply to comments on my own auctions incase it is classed as bumping whether that be replying to compliments or reminding that there is a day left.

KPH Equestrian said:
Just my opinion, but I think bumping is just saying 'bump', or random gibberish, just a single letter/character, etc. Bumping is not(IMO) letting people know your auction is going to end it 4/8/12/24/48 whatever hours or thanking people for compliments. I've noticed that since this was posted, art auctions aren't cycling through the list like they do, so fewer people see them. I don't think thanking someone for a compliment or posting once every 8-24 hours should be considered bumping.

To bump up threads is not allowed! February 12, 2024 10:16 AM

KPH Equestrian

Give Award

Amethyst Ranch said:
This is exactly what I think but since we have had no answer to actually specify what bumping is to them, I have been careful to reply to comments on my own auctions incase it is classed as bumping whether that be replying to compliments or reminding that there is a day left.

KPH Equestrian said:

Since we haven't gotten an answer, tbh I don't care. I'm going to thank people for compliments and let them know the auction ends in 24 if no further bids. They wanna get mad, that's not my fault, they never gave any answer to our questions🤷‍♂️
To bump up threads is not allowed! February 12, 2024 10:22 AM

Amethyst Ranch

Give Award

Exactly! Now that I had a chance to read through what other people have said, I'm gonna be doing the same 😅

KPH Equestrian said:

Amethyst Ranch said:

KPH Equestrian said:

Since we haven't gotten an answer, tbh I don't care. I'm going to thank people for compliments and let them know the auction ends in 24 if no further bids. They wanna get mad, that's not my fault, they never gave any answer to our questions🤷‍♂️

To bump up threads is not allowed! February 12, 2024 12:10 PM

Villarreal Ridge

Give Award
Has anyone PMed Kuewi about this thread? If not I may PM with a link to this thread asking for clarification as it's been a week almost since the original post. Or Eve since she's the one that makes the rules the Mods follow.
To bump up threads is not allowed! February 12, 2024 01:36 PM

Galloping Graces

Give Award
I was wondering the same - if anyone has reached out to any of the mods? That'll be the best way to get an answer I think at this point.

Villarreal Ridge said:
Has anyone PMed Kuewi about this thread? If not I may PM with a link to this thread asking for clarification as it's been a week almost since the original post. Or Eve since she's the one that makes the rules the Mods follow.

To bump up threads is not allowed! February 12, 2024 06:40 PM

Aestheticc Equine

Give Award
Not as far as I know, but I am sure they have been watching the thread. Definitely feel free to touch base with them but I defintely don't think this thread has gone unnoticed.
Especially with the amount of responces it has gotten from the art community.

Villarreal Ridge said:

To bump up threads is not allowed! February 13, 2024 01:15 PM

Cadence Farms

Administrator

Give Award

We have some clarification.

• You may make ending notification posts
• You may have conversation in your threads
• You may not post "bump" or other characters to bump up your thread.

Hope that helps. :)

Forums > Art Shops > Art Auctions
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7

Refresh

Copyright ©2009-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved

Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   DMCA   |   Contact Us
Help Me (0)  |   Game Rules   |  Reset Palette